Bundle & Quantity Discount

Bundle & Quantity Discount | Reviews

by MACAS Studio

Quantity Breaks, Bundle, Upsell, Volume discount, Tiered price

Yæh!™ US

Très bonne app, personnalisable et qui augmente considérablement le panier moyen, avec les nouveautés en plus qui arrivent, ça promet !

La méthode Montessori

App efficace avec des fonctionnalités puissantes. Le support est réactif et à l'écoute d'évolutions.

Pip Decks

There isn't a better app for creating and display different offers for a single product (or even a way of offering different product options!). The design is second-to-none. The interface for setting up is intuitive. It's perfect.

Sarcazm & Sockz

I used this app to help me create bundles and offers for Breast Cancer awareness month. I hadn't considered using bundles or offers before, but the ease of use with this product made it all better. If you can't do it alone, but ask a customer service rep for help. Great product and great customer service.

Nuvino Deutschland

Only after the first day using this app, I already love it! The design is very nice and if you have any trouble customizing yours they will help you right away! Thanks a lot, I definitely recommend this app for using for an upsell bundle or quantity break.

L'Eponge Verte

Parfait pour les bundles contenant plusieurs produits. SAV très réactif et impliqué. Ils ont réglé les petits problèmes de compatibilité avec mes autres applications en peu de temps.

Manoa Bake Co.

We just installed the app 2 days ago and it has exceeded all of our expectations. It's amazing how a simple tweak can be a needle mover. Service is on point, we had some trouble formatting the price table onto our page, but a quick message to Lucas, and he fixed everything in about a minute. Mahalo Nui Loa Guys!

PostpartumMX

I had to try many bundle apps and this one solve me best the needings of my shop, they are so open to help and to include some features to solve other things that i suggest, they are working on a bigger and new platform to solve more needings and include more quantity of bundles types! The support is too close and can´t be better Lucas help quickly and is very perceptive!

casesilia

nice!!It's so convenient! recommend good! can support This is the effect I want. If the problem is resolved soon, thank you

Hype&More

This is exactly the app I was looking for. No limit of variants compared to a competing app and the support is just amazing. Really responsive and fixes all the problems. Thanks

Previous 1 3