Bundle OS | Quantity Breaks

Quantity Discount, Bundle, Upsell, Tiered pricing, Free gift

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Quantity breaks Demo with Variants selector

ThePageOfPets

Location Finland

Not only is it a great app for making bundles but the customer service is the best I have ever experienced. The one who has helped me all the time has even teached me some html and css. I would definitely recommend this!

LaLuere

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is absolutely great!
You can choose from tens of designs with amazing upsells to customers which actually work!
Recommended & love it.

August 17, 2022

Thank you so much! Glad you love the app :)

E-Stop IL

I love this app!
I have it on all my Shopify Stores, This one is great for upselling with flawless and beautiful designs you can choose from.
Hands down the best one I've had so far.

Knee Champ

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hands down the best BUNDLE app in Shopify App Store!
Customer service helped me with integrating another app easily and with no problems.
Recommended!

August 17, 2022

It is a pleasure to help you!

Polar Jacket™

Location France

Meilleur Application de shopify ! je recommande ! ça augmente le taux de conversion drastiquement ! J’adore

Yæh!™ US

Time spent using app About 1 month

Très bonne app, personnalisable et qui augmente considérablement le panier moyen, avec les nouveautés en plus qui arrivent, ça promet !

La méthode Montessori

Location France

App efficace avec des fonctionnalités puissantes. Le support est réactif et à l'écoute d'évolutions.

Pip Decks

There isn't a better app for creating and display different offers for a single product (or even a way of offering different product options!). The design is second-to-none. The interface for setting up is intuitive. It's perfect.

Sarcazm & Sockz

I used this app to help me create bundles and offers for Breast Cancer awareness month. I hadn't considered using bundles or offers before, but the ease of use with this product made it all better. If you can't do it alone, but ask a customer service rep for help. Great product and great customer service.

Nuvino Deutschland

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

Only after the first day using this app, I already love it! The design is very nice and if you have any trouble customizing yours they will help you right away! Thanks a lot, I definitely recommend this app for using for an upsell bundle or quantity break.

Previous 1 3