Anmeldelser (766)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. juli 2024

Best bundle app out there. Using it for all of our stores. Very fast and helpful support as well. Whatever problem you're having they get back to you within minutes.

Modelexa
Kina
9 måneder bruger appen
24. maj 2024

This app is amazing. I upsell 99% of the time due to it.
Really easy to use and customer service has been amazing for me when I started to set it up and was trying to get colours etc just right.

Mind Shine
Australien
Cirka et år bruger appen
1. juli 2024

This app has all the configurations you need to increase AOV. Also their customer support is very helpful when it comes to giving you certain customizations

Spruka
4 måneder bruger appen
2. juli 2024

Incredibly fast support, our problem was solved in just a few minutes. The app also works perfectly.

walterundsohn
Tyskland
7 måneder bruger appen
4. juli 2024

app works great! customer service is always happy to help. might be the best bundle app i've tried! definitely recommended

mushie-amderdam.nl
8 måneder bruger appen
25. juni 2024

Great bundle app, has a lot of customizable features, And these guys are always here to help me out even on the smallest details! 10/10

Puff Straw™
21 dage bruger appen
12. april 2024

Amazing workflow, really quick & helpful assistance when needed. They went out of their way to fix a coding issue I had, everything was fixed within minutes!

VENGEE.nl
7 måneder bruger appen
15. juni 2024

After reporting an issue, I was contacted immediately. Following a brief explanation, they were able to resolve the problem right away so everything works as it should again!

DirectInOrde.nl
16 dage bruger appen
28. maj 2024

Great customer service through the email. I accidentally bought the annual membership following my trial when I only had the budget for the monthly. Their team refunded the charge and were very nice and swift about it. Thank you Darius!! <3

Simmera
Cirka en måned bruger appen
12. juni 2024

really good service and always polite and looking for solutions, they can fix every problem i have and they fix it fast! they deserve 5 stars!

Luvibe