Anmeldelser (783)

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
2. maj 2024

I uninstalled the app off of my shopify store and it keeps renewing would give 0 stars if I could

PortaPrint
15. juli 2024

Avevo un bug e ho presentato il problema all'assistenza. Ho il piano da 59€ e gli ho chiesto molte volte il perché si presentava quel tipo di problema.
Mi é stato risposto piú volte che non lo sapeva. Prima di dare l'autorizzazione al mio negozio Shopify ho chiesto al supporto di non cambiare nulla sul mio negozio senza il mio consenso.
Subito dopo 10 min mi ha cambiato delle impostazioni generali del mio negozio, sia sul codice che la grafica del negozio. Davvero pessima assistenza. Peccato perché l'applicazione é carina

Joyería Rodriguez
Kaching Appz svarede 17. juli 2024

Grazie per la tua opinione. Ci aiuta a migliorare.

Mi assicurerò personalmente che il tuo problema venga risolto. Ho chiesto al nostro supporto tecnico clienti di contattarti e assicurarmi che i tuoi problemi vengano risolti il ​​prima possibile. Controlla la tua casella di posta.

Erikas | Co-fondatore di KachingAppz

3. januar 2024

Cant figure out how to unsubscribe, doesnt incorporate with my store well. help me unsubscribe il edit my review

Gator Tails
27 dage bruger appen
7. november 2023

They NEVER respond. I sent inquiries twice, but they completely ignored me. Only after I leave a negative review, do they respond. No, not this time. Don't send emails requesting to remove reviews. I've had enough patience.

The Anime Supply
3 måneder bruger appen
Kaching Appz svarede 8. november 2023

Hello,

It's Erikas, co-founder of this app. I have just contacted our head of customer support to investigate your case and got reassured (with screenshots) that they have replied to your inquiries and sent you app credits right away. I will personally take measures to make sure our emails reach our customers inboxes better.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please check your inbox, I've contacted you personally to find a way we could make it right as customer satisfaction has always been my primary goal.

2. marts 2024

onduidelijkke app

LivaButik
Holland (Nederlandene)
Cirka en måned bruger appen
21. juli 2024

The cap on amount of revenue you can make with the quantity break is the biggest flaw, there is no auto upgrade, they turn it off instantly the moment you cap and all traffic has no way to purchase, this caused me to waste over $1300 of advertising dollars sending traffic to a broken product page, very ignorant on not thinking about a better solution for users who go over the limit instead of shutting off their bundle break..

Clogg's
Kaching Appz svarede 23. juli 2024

Thank you for your review and I'm really sorry about your experience.

We have both automatic emails and Whatsapp messages set up to inform our users about getting close to the limit. Unfortunately, Shopify doesn't support auto-upgrades, so we can't do it.

We will try to think of a better solution. For now, I will personally contact you via email to resolve this matter in the best way possible.

Erikas | Co-founder of KachingAppz

10. september 2023

man kann die preise nicht abrunden oder aufrunden :/

N55
Schweiz
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Kaching Appz svarede 12. september 2023

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback. Wir arbeiten bereits an dieser Funktion und werden sie in den nächsten Tagen veröffentlichen, sodass Sie die automatische Rundung in unserer App aktivieren können.

Bitte kontaktieren Sie unser Support-Team unter support@kachingappz.com oder im App-Chat und wir werden Ihnen bei der Umsetzung helfen.

Ich hoffe, dass Sie dies nützlich finden werden!

21. februar 2024