Avaliações (759)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 95% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
7 de julho de 2024

Best bundle app out there. Using it for all of our stores. Very fast and helpful support as well. Whatever problem you're having they get back to you within minutes.

Modelexa
China
9 meses usando o app
24 de maio de 2024

This app is amazing. I upsell 99% of the time due to it.
Really easy to use and customer service has been amazing for me when I started to set it up and was trying to get colours etc just right.

Mind Shine
Austrália
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
1 de julho de 2024

This app has all the configurations you need to increase AOV. Also their customer support is very helpful when it comes to giving you certain customizations

Spruka
4 meses usando o app
2 de julho de 2024

Incredibly fast support, our problem was solved in just a few minutes. The app also works perfectly.

walterundsohn
Alemanha
7 meses usando o app
4 de julho de 2024

app works great! customer service is always happy to help. might be the best bundle app i've tried! definitely recommended

mushie-amderdam.nl
8 meses usando o app
25 de junho de 2024

Great bundle app, has a lot of customizable features, And these guys are always here to help me out even on the smallest details! 10/10

Puff Straw™
21 dias usando o app
12 de abril de 2024

Amazing workflow, really quick & helpful assistance when needed. They went out of their way to fix a coding issue I had, everything was fixed within minutes!

VENGEE.nl
7 meses usando o app
15 de junho de 2024

After reporting an issue, I was contacted immediately. Following a brief explanation, they were able to resolve the problem right away so everything works as it should again!

DirectInOrde.nl
16 dias usando o app
28 de maio de 2024

Great customer service through the email. I accidentally bought the annual membership following my trial when I only had the budget for the monthly. Their team refunded the charge and were very nice and swift about it. Thank you Darius!! <3

Simmera
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
12 de junho de 2024

really good service and always polite and looking for solutions, they can fix every problem i have and they fix it fast! they deserve 5 stars!

Luvibe