Bundle Kit

Bundle Kit

Gratis abonnement tilgængeligt. Yderligere gebyrer kan være gældende.
Bedømmelse (4,7)
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 8 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
6. februar 2023

Installed then uninstalled, they charge When you have 50orders, per order, even if a bundle wasn’t purchased

Chè Lux Boutique
USA
25. januar 2023

The app ruined my theme settings. After I added the bundle kit the prices for all my products didn't work, the language was changed, and special programmed settings was removed. I have used a lot of hours to back up my store to the original... :(

Garnslusen
Danmark
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 2 dage
Big Brain Commerce svarede 25. januar 2023

Thanks for your review - but our app cannot affect your theme settings because Bundle Kit does not inject any HTML/CSS/JavaScript/Liquid code to the storefront (this is why we have the "Speed tested - No impact to your online store" app listing highlight badge).

Please kindly get back to us so that we can help clear any misunderstanding.

25. januar 2023

The best bundle app on Shopify App store if you want something simple, that works and don't affect page speed. I have tried other apps but this is the one I highly recommend

21. januar 2023

Used this app first, turned to other bundle app, finally come back to this app after realizing it can do so much that we didn't think it could. Great documentation, modern and easy UI, very prompt customer service!

Gravgear
Singapore
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 7 måneder
21. januar 2023

I just started using this app to create custom bundles, and so far I am very pleased!

I was frustrated with similar apps because of a lack of control over configuring my bundles to work exactly the way I want them to. However, Bundle Kit is not only super easy to use but very streamlined and allows me to set up variants directly from the Shopify product page editor, which a lot of other apps don't. This ability allows the app to work seamlessly with your website's theme so you don't have to worry about funky button sizes, fonts, etc.

The pricing (beyond your first 50 orders) is super affordable for shops just getting started, too. I'd definitely recommend Bundle Kit, especially for beginners who don't have coding skills!

Dusk & Bloom
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka en time
12. januar 2023

Cool app, easy to use and with the stock level comparison from the standard range exactly what we need. After one day already sold the first bundle. By the way, it was the highest purchase online so far.

simracer
Østrig
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: En dag
8. december 2022

Really easy to set up and use and stock seems to refresh flawlessly. My biggest kudos however goes to the customer support who always answer my questions in a matter of hours and with enough detail that I can easily make the required changes to fix my issue. Big thanks to Ian!

dais
Tyskland
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 7 dage
2. december 2022

Great support! Detailed an issue I was having with incorrect images showing up and shortly after Ian applied a fix and my issue was resolved.

Made by Hand Chocolates