Bundle Kit

Bundle Kit

Gratis abonnement tilgængeligt. Yderligere gebyrer kan være gældende.
Bedømmelse (4,8)
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 6 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
49 anmeldelser
25. januar 2023

The best bundle app on Shopify App store if you want something simple, that works and don't affect page speed. I have tried other apps but this is the one I highly recommend

21. januar 2023

Used this app first, turned to other bundle app, finally come back to this app after realizing it can do so much that we didn't think it could. Great documentation, modern and easy UI, very prompt customer service!

Gravgear
Singapore
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 7 måneder
21. januar 2023

I just started using this app to create custom bundles, and so far I am very pleased!

I was frustrated with similar apps because of a lack of control over configuring my bundles to work exactly the way I want them to. However, Bundle Kit is not only super easy to use but very streamlined and allows me to set up variants directly from the Shopify product page editor, which a lot of other apps don't. This ability allows the app to work seamlessly with your website's theme so you don't have to worry about funky button sizes, fonts, etc.

The pricing (beyond your first 50 orders) is super affordable for shops just getting started, too. I'd definitely recommend Bundle Kit, especially for beginners who don't have coding skills!

Dusk & Bloom
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: Cirka en time
12. januar 2023

Cool app, easy to use and with the stock level comparison from the standard range exactly what we need. After one day already sold the first bundle. By the way, it was the highest purchase online so far.

simracer
Østrig
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: En dag
8. december 2022

Really easy to set up and use and stock seems to refresh flawlessly. My biggest kudos however goes to the customer support who always answer my questions in a matter of hours and with enough detail that I can easily make the required changes to fix my issue. Big thanks to Ian!

dais
Tyskland
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 7 dage
2. december 2022

Great support! Detailed an issue I was having with incorrect images showing up and shortly after Ian applied a fix and my issue was resolved.

Made by Hand Chocolates
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 8 måneder
24. november 2022

Had a few questions on thanksgiving and Ian responded with help in minutes. Great customer service. would recommend this app to others

Apex Sim Racing - Sim Racing Products
USA
Tid tilbragt med at bruge appen: 2 måneder
23. november 2022

The Big Brain Commerce Bundle Kit is simplicity itself. A quick and effective way to easily create a new Product (a Bundle) of more than 1 product and allows it to appear as 1 new Product in your Store. Well done!

Scintera Pty Ltd