Bundle Kit , 81 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 89% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
10 de setembro de 2021

We used this app to help us put a number of bundle kits together with our live inventory. It works really well. There was one issue with Shopify and the live inventory not updating and the support from these guys was first class. While we didn't solve the problem perfectly they helped us figure out a work around. Great app.

Cowan Office Supplies
Canadá
Big Brain Commerce deixou uma resposta 11 de setembro de 2021

Thanks for working with us to find a work around! And thank you for taking the time to write this review.

4 de outubro de 2022

The best app we have ever used on Shopify. Easy to setup and customize and works great on the customer end as well. To top it off the support team is super responsive and help with any and all issues almost instantly.

Trundles Wholesale
Nova Zelândia
9 de março de 2023

Works as expected and super nice.
Speed is really fast and the features are great!

If you need Bundles you should use this app!

Dschinni Shisha
Alemanha
24 de novembro de 2022

Had a few questions on thanksgiving and Ian responded with help in minutes. Great customer service. would recommend this app to others

Apex Sim Racing - Sim Racing Products
Estados Unidos
6 de dezembro de 2021

This app helped me achieve what I was looking for. I created bundle kits with my products as I wanted. The customer service it amazing as well, really quick.

SWAPSTAINABLE
Austrália
3 de janeiro de 2022

Creating bundles is so easy and quick, not to mention the inventory sync that lacks a lot of apps. I definitely recommend this app!

Closiist
Estados Unidos
3 de março de 2023

My business is selling boxer shorts so multi packs is kind of my main business as no one buys a single pair of them. This app solved my whole stock management issue this multi packs caused. The main issue is that when you just have a different product set up for your 3 pack bundle, you won't have a combined inventory. With bundle kit I can create as many multi packs as and they all draw stock from the single product inventory. THIS IS AWESOME! Thanks for this app! Also to mention support is very fast

SMOVE
Alemanha
29 de dezembro de 2021

We really needed an app for our combined kits. This app adjusts stock in real time when a kit is sold. So helpful for us. Took me a minute to work out how to use it but it is really quite simple and straight forward. My only wish is that there was a way to repetitively go back to 1 or 2 items when making up our kits. Eg: I have a 27 colour variations of a 2 yarn kit. Same yarn each time but I have to retype to go back to it. Small inconvenience. We had an issue with package weights at shipping. Contact was easily made and excellent customer service fixing problem and getting back to me. Even during the busy Christmas season. That's what I like!

Wool & Silk Co.
Canadá
23 de outubro de 2021

Simple and straightforward app that works. The support team is super helpful – responded quickly and provided lots of tips and advice!

Bloody Goodshop
Malásia
Big Brain Commerce deixou uma resposta 23 de outubro de 2021

Thank you for the kind review :) We always try our best to help!

16 de agosto de 2021

We had been looking for an app that offered easy bundles and kit support, as we offer a large range of kits on our store. This app has been working perfectly for our needs. Customer support is fast and efficient. Would definitely recommend to anyone trying to build kits and packages.

Trundles Automotive
Nova Zelândia
Big Brain Commerce deixou uma resposta 17 de agosto de 2021

Thanks for your review! It's really awesome to see Bundle Kit being heavily utilized by your store.