Bundle Kit , 70 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 6% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月4日

Got great help to sort a problem I had with some pricing on my bundles. Good service.

CamPaq
澳大利亚
大约1年 人在使用应用
2023年10月12日

Excellent app that we rely on heavily every day! Support is also fantastic. It would be great if the app could work a little better with multi-currency orders but, unfortunately, this is a Shopify limitation and not an issue with the app itself

STREET TRACK LIFE
英国
大约1年 人在使用应用
2023年10月6日

Wonderful app and great customer support. Highly recommend (and I went through a lot of the to find this team!)

Ilios Lighting
大约2年 人在使用应用
2023年8月23日

We've had this app for about a week and it's helped a ton with bundled/discounted items. I love that it sets inventory based on your components which removes so much of the headache we've been dealing with for the last few years! Support was also very helpful. My one suggestion would be to develop some sort of other bundling system for bundles/sets that are prepackage -- ex. we have a sealed bundle that we make in advance. Would be great to reserve components for those bundles since they were already made, instead of waiting till we get an order in to make the kit.

Melanie Abrantes Designs
6天 人在使用应用
2023年9月12日

Great app and great support team.
Easy to use.

דוגית
以色列
1年多 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2023年5月15日

Amazing and simple app to use. Has helped us greatly with creating Bundles that come in so many different parts. Furthermore, the support is top notch. Customer service is always ready to help and they are super friendly. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone!

DELENordic.com
芬兰
1年多 人在使用应用
2023年5月14日

Such an easy app to use which makes setting up an e-commerce business so easy. The help and support page was so clear and easy to follow as was the general instructions.
The price plan is great that it gives new starters (like me) scalable price plans starting at $0.
Would definitely recommend.

Country Darling
澳大利亚
8个月 人在使用应用
2023年3月1日

The app is straightforward enough, but the support is what sets them apart. We had an issue with the setup, I emailed the support and it got resolved within 45 minutes, which is really great!

Undrdog Surface Products
11个月 人在使用应用
2023年7月26日

The app is very easy and useful and the
support is nice and fast, I had some doubts
on the use of boundles for products with more
options and they explained me perfectly how to use
the app in this case.

La Bulldogatta - Pet Bautique
意大利
21天 人在使用应用
2023年5月16日

This app has been working perfectly for us over the last few months. It's easy to setup, has all the features we need and is still super simple and streamlined. I've had a few questions about coding and features, and Ian is always super responsive, generous with his answers, and helpful!

Joma Films