Bundle Kit , 77 条评论

• 3% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 5% 的评分是 1 星
2023年3月3日

My business is selling boxer shorts so multi packs is kind of my main business as no one buys a single pair of them. This app solved my whole stock management issue this multi packs caused. The main issue is that when you just have a different product set up for your 3 pack bundle, you won't have a combined inventory. With bundle kit I can create as many multi packs as and they all draw stock from the single product inventory. THIS IS AWESOME! Thanks for this app! Also to mention support is very fast

SMOVE
德国
大约2个月 人在使用应用
2023年4月17日

Just the right app for me! And the almost immidiant help from Ian did the installation seamless and some user errors was sorted out at once. Thank you!

Skapelig
挪威
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2023年4月5日

Provides much needed functionality for our business, and customer support was fantastic and built a custom feature for us

Splash Wines
3个月 人在使用应用
2023年3月9日

Works as expected and super nice.
Speed is really fast and the features are great!

If you need Bundles you should use this app!

Dschinni Shisha
德国
2个月 人在使用应用
2023年2月25日

I love it! The instructions seemed so simple that I initially thought - it can't be this easy. It was that easy. I can put up a photo with multiple product items and be able to sell each item by itself or as a set. Perfect!

my-thong-store
3天 人在使用应用
2023年3月31日

I don't think I ever got a faster reply from support, thanks a lot for solving my issue within no time! I've only just started using this app but from what it seems, this is exactly what I had been looking for.

Atelier Agave
瑞士
大约22小时 人在使用应用
2023年3月9日

This app is very easy to use, customizable and the support is very helpful (and fast)! I love this bundle app because it allows me to create a bundle based off of my existing products and takes from the individual product inventory! So so helpful.

K I N G S M A Y
加拿大
2022年12月2日

Great support! Detailed an issue I was having with incorrect images showing up and shortly after Ian applied a fix and my issue was resolved.

Made by Hand Chocolates
加拿大
1年多 人在使用应用
2022年10月7日

Very easy to install and set up my first bundle and connected seamlessly with my 3PL without needing to make any changes. I like that it keeps inventory correct too. The customer support is responsive and they are happy to answer all questions to help. Highly recommend!

PITCH IT UP
澳大利亚
大约1年 人在使用应用
2022年11月9日

We use the bundle kit app for several bundle builds on our site and I really love the flexibility of the product - there is a build option for nearly any configuration you need, and the platform is incredibly user-friendly and simple to navigate. Also, I've reached out a few times for support and always receive a response quickly with direction/feedback that's above and beyond what was asked or needed with clear explanations and expertise recommendations that clearly had thought and care put into them.

Link My Pet