Bundle Kit , 77 条评论

• 3% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 5% 的评分是 1 星
2024年2月22日

Good app. Does what it should and works for several months now, without any problems.
Customer support is quick and good.

AMBOYO
德国
2024年2月22日

Easy to use, and ACTUALLY SYNCS with inventory! We used to manage fake inventory on our site when trying to create some work arounds for bundles on Shopify Plus. Now with the Bundle Kit App, that headache is GONE. Bundle Kit has allowed our site to be more nimble and create on-the-fly products/kits without any effects on inventory. I recommend this app for it's ease-of-use, intuitive interface, and real-time inventory sync.

SeaBear Smokehouse
2022年10月4日

The best app we have ever used on Shopify. Easy to setup and customize and works great on the customer end as well. To top it off the support team is super responsive and help with any and all issues almost instantly.

Trundles Wholesale
新西兰
2个月 人在使用应用
2022年11月24日

Had a few questions on thanksgiving and Ian responded with help in minutes. Great customer service. would recommend this app to others

Apex Sim Racing - Sim Racing Products
2个月 人在使用应用
2022年2月2日

It's so simple to use! I used this app to create bundles without having to manually track inventory. After any bundle is ordered, it automatically reduces items from both the bundles and individual items.

Vada Mae Cosmetics
大约2年 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2021年9月28日

Through this app I was able to offer a bundle of products (with at least 5 variants) that I would usually sell individually. It automatically integrates stock of the individual products and after some help from Ian from support (who btw got back to me promptly), was pretty easy to navigate. Would definitely recommend.

MINIMAL CULTURE
英国
Big Brain Commerce已回复 2021年9月28日

Thank you for working together with our support. Really appreciate your kind words!

2021年12月8日

I've been using this app for a couple of months now and it works without any problems. Setting up bundles was very easy and developers answered my questions very promptly.

Crafty Sailor Model Store
加拿大
2022年3月10日

Works great ! That's exactly what i wanted. Thank you so much! It was pretty easy to setup and the price is reasonable

Petit roi
加拿大
2022年11月1日

I use this app to handle my inventory for my gift boxes, it is so simple compared to many other apps. And the support is amazing. Thanks Ian for assisting me!

Tivali
南非
11天 人在使用应用
2022年8月19日

This app makes it easy to setup product bundles. it works perfectly for our needs and syncs with our inventory system.

Skin Republic South Africa