Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Product Bundles, Build a Box, FBT, Volume Discount

Stilskii

Happy with Support. Reply within a second & update within minute.
Saved My Life. Easy & Reliable App.
Huurrraaayyyy........

コドモンストア

Thank you for your support. I finished setting quickly!
I am looking forward to selling bundle.
If I have any questions, I will contact you again.

Inkjet Etiketten

Deze app heeft ons geholpen om staffelkorting op te zetten. De basis van de app was voor ons (misschien voor anderen) niet zoals we het wouden maar door super goede hulp van deze mensen, die overigens erg snel en altijd beschikbaar zijn, werkt het nu precies zoals we willen. Top!!!

Horse Riding Hub

This app has been awesome for grouping my products into a package and developing them as a product page. I needed some customisation and straight after requesting the team was only too happy to help and fixed what I wanted my page to look like very very quickly.

bikeZaar

I highly recommend! Very easy to install and use! The customer service is very fast and solved my questions.

Sleepbee

Really amazing. The support team is also great at solving bugs and fixes. Also the administration panel is easy to use.

Cannaleaf Pens

Amazing support! Went above and beyond to fix the issue we were having in out store. The app is also great if you want to have a build a box feature.

Blaze Italia

The app works great, it has all the features you need to increase the AOV. The technical support has been very helpful.

Moxyto

I used this app in all my shops, and it's doing a great job. It helps me to double my average order value.

SportSoul

Excellent app. Support is very great too. Developer was kind enough to customize it as per our needs . 5/5 Deserving!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56