Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts | Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Bundles, Build a Box, FBT, Volume Discount

Aware Nutrition

I used this app to make quantity bundle where you can buy more of one products and get discount. Very good function and service!!

Big Boutique

After days of trying so many different approaches and apps I've finally found an app that meets my needs. Super easy to set up and great customer service.

Diane Hill

I can't recommend this app enough, it is exactly what I wanted and MORE! The customer service is absolutely amazing, they responded on live chat immediately and took me through the whole thing and just did it all for me! They styled everything to my exact colours, fonts and branding and even styled beyond that with my niggly specific requests. So now I have an embedded app that looks flawless on my site with all my brand fonts and colours. Amazing!

RASICAL

Thank you very much for your prompt and courteous response! It was very helpful in resolving my problem when I needed it.

KCST

Great customer service! They customized the app the way we need it! Very nice and super helpful! :-)

Four In The Bed Sleepwear

I've used this app to add bundles to my store. The help I received during installation was excellent. It made the process so much easier. Thanks

Binky Bun Coffee

I had an issue with the bundle on my website and they answered my request so quickly! Options were given how to resolve the issue. I could either give access to them to fix it, or to fix it on my own with being provided a screenshot. Both ways were so helpful. The screenshot was good to have just in case something were to happen in the future and there is some education on how to resolve some micro issues. Thank you sooo much, small businesses appreciate it so much!!!

Olivia J

This app is very affordable compared to others and is so useful for our shop. We love the options that it gives and we also love how great the customer service is!

Pooch Beds

Great app and the staff are very helpful :) The live chat was great as i had someone help me create my bundle right away.

Aisha Wong Accessories

I've been searching for bundle apps the whole day and try and error with many apps. This app caught my eyes because of that, its clever set up. Things I love about this apps is that it's allow to add variant which most of the apps I download cannot do that. Great Job! Keep up the good work! I’m very happy with the apps. Quick installation, fast support. I definitely recommend this developer for small business owner.