Bundle Products and Discounts

Product Bundles, Bundle Builder, FBT, Volume Discount, Combo

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
banner

Binky Bun Coffee

I had an issue with the bundle on my website and they answered my request so quickly! Options were given how to resolve the issue. I could either give access to them to fix it, or to fix it on my own with being provided a screenshot. Both ways were so helpful. The screenshot was good to have just in case something were to happen in the future and there is some education on how to resolve some micro issues. Thank you sooo much, small businesses appreciate it so much!!!

Olivia J

This app is very affordable compared to others and is so useful for our shop. We love the options that it gives and we also love how great the customer service is!

Pooch Beds

Great app and the staff are very helpful :) The live chat was great as i had someone help me create my bundle right away.

Aisha Wong Accessories

I've been searching for bundle apps the whole day and try and error with many apps. This app caught my eyes because of that, its clever set up. Things I love about this apps is that it's allow to add variant which most of the apps I download cannot do that. Great Job! Keep up the good work! I’m very happy with the apps. Quick installation, fast support. I definitely recommend this developer for small business owner.

ユースシアタージャパングッズマーケット

The customer support is great and super helpful. Their response was so quick and smooth and fixed my issue. The best service ever.

Brain Flakes

I needed some assistance to setup the app and their customer support was really quick and helped a lot.
Great customer support.

TopGripGear

So far this has been the best bundle app by far. We have tried around 5 or 6 of them. It is also the best looking one. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it was buggy in the beginning and still kind of is every now and then, it didn't allow people to check out a few times and displayed the wrong prices. Customer support has been great so far. Definitely recommend this app above all others.

Thewaypro

This app is easy to use and seller support is great. Thank you guys so much. Super quick support team!

Cuppin's

Super quick support team! App works perfectly as it should, can't wait for customers to start using it! Would recommend to future shop owners

attipas Japan

We use this app on several sites that we use ourselves.
The support for the setup was excellent and the replies were quick and helpful!