Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts | Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Bundles, Build a Box, FBT, Volume Discount

DistantOfficial

nice app to bundle products, works great and easy to install.
Didnt use an app before and it messed up my whole store

Ingrid Press

So terrific! We tried multiple bundle apps and our customers responded best to this setup. Great and helpful response! Thank you for a great product! So excited about the new features and updates : )

Virtualrunners

Anazing app, we tried others, but this is the best and most convenient! We use it now in both of our stores!

My TickTalk

I used this app for our bundle sale and bundle page, it worked great. The customer service is awesome. I had some issues with the App and fixed them right away. Highly recommended!

Danta Herbs

really nice app. Really easy to install and super active support from the developers aswell. highly recommended for product bundle features integration in your shopify store.

80 Days Publishing

We found the app really easy to use (others are way too complex imo) and the developers have been super helpful and quick to respond to our requests for changes to functionality and display, and I feel confident that they will do so again should we need more tweaks. Does what it says on the tin!

Dog-Chains

Will work for one day then disappear, even though technical team has supposedly fixed it. Tried to find solutions with them for weeks, and each time they would fix, it would be gone the next day.

London Attitude

amazing app everything there for what we need! friendly support team too! would recommend for everyone!

ONEFOUR

Worked a treat from the start, Very user friendly compared to the other bundle builders on the shopify platform

The Essentials Brand

I used this app to help with a ring bundle. It would be nice if the bundle just added at checkout in