Bundle Products and Discounts

Product Bundles, Bundle Builder, FBT, Volume Discount, Combo

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Bundle Products

Joah Love

Very responsive support team. Helped create an enhancement for our shop so we could have a page showcasing all our bundled products. Only app that can display bundles on their own page and not just as part of an upsell or recommendation.

Galactic Snow Sports

Very simple and easy app to work with. The developers are very quick to respond on help requests, open to improvement suggestions and make the app better by each day! Very Impressed!

Piccona

Team was very quick and responsive in helping me set up the app properly in my store. It is a flexible app that can be adapted to the store to achieve your goals.
Thanks!

❤ فاشن اب

I used this app to help me to generate sales, its great app waiting for sale the Thimatic team very helpful recommended theme store.

Dealandu

Very Nice comstumer service fixed my problem directly. And also the cheapest Product bundle app on the market good price good service!

Craness

The only app that can create a bundle page with products and its variants. After adding to cart you have single items in cart - not the bundle. Pretty useful for warehouse and inventory issues.

Jessysoutifs

Hey Thimatic Team! We just want to give you a BIG THANK YOU!!! You helped us make your app work on our french store in less than 24 hours! This was vey important for our business. We'll be using it extensively so thank you a lot!

Merciiii !

Jessywirefree

This app does the job! We now have great bundles on the product pages. The customer service is also very efficient, and Thimatic helped us to make the app work perfectly. Thank you guys!

1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 Next