Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts | Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Bundles, Build a Box, FBT, Volume Discount

Shaftworks USA

Seems to accomplish what I am looking for in bundling products together at a reasonable price. Thanks!

Buubees

The app only works when you test it out, after that its not working anymore, i always got complain from my customer that they cant see the bundle on the product page, i have to ask them to keep refresh the page or i have to disable the app and enable it back, keep refreshing then the app shows again. This is not user-friendly and does not help my store much, i feel that I got cheated paying this stupid subscription for nothing.

June 21, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
We had checked the issue and that was from your theme side. We also shared the issue details on your support ticket but didn't get any response from your side.
If you need any other help, please contact us at "support@thimatic.com"

Thank you.

Yun organise

Jigs from thimaic bundle is really patient, flexible and helpful. Their customer service is really good and that's why I choose them, saves so much time when I needed customisation.

Megafurniture

Very helpful support. Managed to get everything set up in 15 mins and if fits the theme nicely. thanks

Gumo 南のアイデア工房

Very good customer service. Answer questions and got my problem solved in like...less than 5 minutes.

MADMASK

Very easy interface of the app. Customer service is great, quick response instantly solved my problems.

Geekvape Store

The app functions are good, and customer service can online solve problem, that really save time! Looking forward to next time update

Vote Store

good application with great support .. I received support within 5 min across chat .. thanks a lot ..

Asana Hawaii

This is such a great app! The support is top the best! Super fast response when I have an issue which doesn't happen often but when it did Jigs was right on fixing the problem in just a few minutes. I'm very impressed!!

OnlinEsse

Very good app for bundles to increase sales, I had some problems with the bundle quantity but I contacted support and they quickly fixed it.