Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts | Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Bundles, Build a Box, FBT, Volume Discount

Strokes

I like the app, it meet my requirements but I hope they will add more functions on creating a bundle

Nicobar Global

Loved it. The app is great and does exactly what I wanted from it. Thanks a ton for this team. I wanted to achieve bundling in this way since long and your has come to the rescue.

PITAYA yoga

The support of the app is awesome, I didn't like that lots of functions have to be adapted with code, but again the support team was very helpful with it.
In general the app is good

April 29, 2021

Hey, Jack here from support team.

Bundle products app needs coding as you need to show that discount in Cart page and every theme’s cart page structure is different based on design. So please let me know if you are not familiar with HTML/CSS so we can help you with the setup.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks
Jack P

Grapevine Shops

Great app for bundling and discounts. Works as intended out of the box with an intuitive interface for creating bundled products.

ESSENTIEL CHIC

This app is great for different variations of bundles and it looks so sleek and professional on my site, the best bundling app. I requested the widget be moved to a different position and it was done the next day! Great service.

Fin-Gear

One of the better bundle apps out there would recommend. Good customer service too. Annoying that I have to submit this review tho

Mobile Tech Hub

The customer service team completed my request instantly and without hassle, they were easy to communicate with!

Constellation Paris

Thanks for your very fast reactivity and custom help for my shop! Can only recommend this app, really customisable and easy to set up!

Zaylorz

Litterally the best bundle app out there customer service is on another level gatta love it very customizable and just a great feature to up you aov. Cant think of a better app honestly.

Swife™

Very good application with quick answers to all the questions. I recommand this app to everyone. Thanks