Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts | Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Bundles, Build a Box, FBT, Volume Discount

Mardilla

Client is very supportive. The app is also effective, helped us drive more leads. Good job, 5 stars.

abbycoffeeandtea

The service is terrible. Save your money. First, this company wanted me to put snippets of code in my theme. What!! Do they think I am a programmer? What do I need them for? I ask them to set up my theme. Two days later, I am still waiting. Also, They indicated their app was good to go. I saw no example, nothing of work being done I am deleting this app. Another company installed their app within 30 mins on a Sunday. Wow, on a Sunday! That other company could teach these people a thing or two about good service Reggie.

SALEEQA

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME MAKE BUNDLES FOR MY SHOPIFY STORE. IT WAS QUITE SIMPLE AND HELPED ME A LOT

Accessory Snobb

They don't make it very easy to cancel your subscription. I would not recommend an app that makes it hard to cancel your subscription to anyone. I hope I can figure it out before the trial ends. I received an email but it didn't give much insight on how to cancel. Don't recommend.

March 6, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have to face.
To cancel the app subscription, you just have to uninstall the app from your Shopify store. The app subscription will automatically cancel.
If you need any further help or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

eCom Buys Ltd.

I'm implementing the app on my store, it's working great, and very helpful to increase your AOV. I had help installing it at the beginning, technical support are very friendly and super helpful, I highly recommend.

Lulu Funk

Looks good so far, but have only just installed it, will come back if it's not so good after all but it was one click and done :)

TandiHandStore

Good so far! It's not good how we have to write a review when we have only just created the first bundle though... but seems to be working great so far.

Bubs Own

Just installed, seems really easy to use. Still have to play around with features to make the most of the app.

Babysoy

Great product, helped us to create the bundle/gift sets that we needed and their support team had been really helpful to help us to achieve our goals!

800X

I'm using this app for both of my stores. This app definitely increased the average order value. Superb customer support!