Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Product Bundles, Build a Box, FBT, Volume Discount

TopGripGear

So far this has been the best bundle app by far. We have tried around 5 or 6 of them. It is also the best looking one. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it was buggy in the beginning and still kind of is every now and then, it didn't allow people to check out a few times and displayed the wrong prices. Customer support has been great so far. Definitely recommend this app above all others.

The Essentials Brand

I used this app to help with a ring bundle. It would be nice if the bundle just added at checkout in

MADMASK

Very easy interface of the app. Customer service is great, quick response instantly solved my problems.

Geekvape Store

The app functions are good, and customer service can online solve problem, that really save time! Looking forward to next time update

Strokes

I like the app, it meet my requirements but I hope they will add more functions on creating a bundle

Nicobar Global

Loved it. The app is great and does exactly what I wanted from it. Thanks a ton for this team. I wanted to achieve bundling in this way since long and your has come to the rescue.

Fin-Gear

One of the better bundle apps out there would recommend. Good customer service too. Annoying that I have to submit this review tho

Bubs Own

Just installed, seems really easy to use. Still have to play around with features to make the most of the app.

Shine By Seema

good app, liked it. Has 14 day free trial too without card details. Helps well for ecommerce page. Very useful.

Odjibik Hair Repair

Thank you! Kind of confusing but it contains functions I needed. If they added a free gift function such as " if buy more than $100, get free free gift, that would be super.

Previous 1 3 4 5