Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts | Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Bundles, Build a Box, FBT, Volume Discount

BABES

Had this app for years. Customer service is very responsive for any issues that have arose. Def recommend.

Queen's Boots®

I've faced many bugs with his app, but luckily the customer support is fast responsive, and useful.

TopGripGear

So far this has been the best bundle app by far. We have tried around 5 or 6 of them. It is also the best looking one. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because it was buggy in the beginning and still kind of is every now and then, it didn't allow people to check out a few times and displayed the wrong prices. Customer support has been great so far. Definitely recommend this app above all others.

The Essentials Brand

I used this app to help with a ring bundle. It would be nice if the bundle just added at checkout in

MADMASK

Very easy interface of the app. Customer service is great, quick response instantly solved my problems.

Geekvape Store

The app functions are good, and customer service can online solve problem, that really save time! Looking forward to next time update

Strokes

I like the app, it meet my requirements but I hope they will add more functions on creating a bundle

Nicobar Global

Loved it. The app is great and does exactly what I wanted from it. Thanks a ton for this team. I wanted to achieve bundling in this way since long and your has come to the rescue.

Fin-Gear

One of the better bundle apps out there would recommend. Good customer service too. Annoying that I have to submit this review tho

Bubs Own

Just installed, seems really easy to use. Still have to play around with features to make the most of the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5