Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts | Reviews

by Thimatic

Product Bundles, Build a Box, FBT, Volume Discount

Nordic Medical Distribution

I was looking for an app that could create a bundle with the possibility for the customer to choose between different options, like: buy 2 of this collection and get this discount. Works perfectly fine also with "fix" bundles.
The support is great!

Helen's Wines

Love the Build Box feature and the ability to add multiple sections for a Build Your Own Bundle page. We contacted the Support team to help with formatting issues and they responded promptly and effectively. In the future, would love the ability to be able to order products for display on the bundle page. Overall, would definitely recommend!

Wildhunter.ie

Excellent app for adding bundles to you page. Don't be afraid to contact support, very good and quick.

Home Golf Australia

Instant support and smiley service. Helped me solve a complex problem with display issues when bundling and helped me send them to a particular page on my website. Definitely recommend using them for Bundling items!!!

SaltWrap

I highly recommend this app. The out of the box functionality is great, and the support team is responsive and skilled.

THEIR NIBS

good app to create discount bundles of products, graet help on chat fixed all install issues we were having

Bree Merryn Art Ltd

This Bundle app works extremely well - I have been using it for a couple of years and it has been very stable. The support team has also been very quick to respond and very helpful in resolving any issues. I highly recommended it, especially as there is a lot of very poor apps which deal with bundling.

Stilskii

Happy with Support. Reply within a second & update within minute.
Saved My Life. Easy & Reliable App.
Huurrraaayyyy........

コドモンストア

Thank you for your support. I finished setting quickly!
I am looking forward to selling bundle.
If I have any questions, I will contact you again.

Inkjet Etiketten

Deze app heeft ons geholpen om staffelkorting op te zetten. De basis van de app was voor ons (misschien voor anderen) niet zoals we het wouden maar door super goede hulp van deze mensen, die overigens erg snel en altijd beschikbaar zijn, werkt het nu precies zoals we willen. Top!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 48 49