Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

PPLprotect

I use this APP to help me do the bundle sale. Really satisfied with this APP and the customer service is perfect. Highly Recommending

Fixer Tape

Toppers die de support doen, alle codes regelen ze. Vind deze app heel erg fijn en gebruik hem bij al mn stores

Booty Killer

Hele goede support, ik heb veel gevraagd en alles is geregeld. Ik ben super blij de service en deze app

Arctic Fox India

It's a good app.
Quick Response from the Support team.

David Archy

great app and fast responded customer service. they helped me solve problem right away. and the app is really helpful and provide what i need. I really like it. don't hesitate to install it. it really helps. but better to note it where the code is in clearer instruction.

The Barking Dog Market

Very quickly and easy to set up bundles.
The display adapted to my theme very well, without any customization.
Support available and super helpful.
I still haven't got any upsells during the trial, but looking forward.
The integration is very smooth into the product page/checkout.

Proud to be Primary

This app meets my store's needs. I can create a bundle with their app and it automatically adds the bundle in the product/s pages. Great support team as well!

Herbano

Every time we needed something they delivered an excellent and quick support. I will keep using their app.

Icelandic Horse

We are very happy with the app and with the service of the team. Fast and straightforward. Kind Regards.

WeatherBeard Supply Co.

Very helpful customer service the first time using it. They fixed my issue twice even though it took a little time. 5 stars!!!!!