Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

thefairsport

Good technical service to setup plugin. Bundle Products Technical Team setup the plugin for me (with code) !

Submission Shark

It's a great app! It is good for bundles and works well for most stores. Great support as well. Awesome!

Lee Harris Music

This app makes bundling SO easy! I was at my wit's end trying to create bundles and viola! Such a relief to have this tool in our arsenal.

Exam18

Great app! Quick support. Bundle discounts are a must-have for any store to encourage easy upsells. Don't blink an eye, just go for this app. Ton of features and live-chat support to help you configure it the way you want.

RifugiAQuattroZampe

It works really good. I'd feel that if it had the bundle suggestion on the cart banner it would be perfect!

Fluid.no

Great customer service and perfect for bundling our products!
Helps us creating good package deals and show more products.

Ecletticos

This app is awesome! The features that I'm currently using are the Buy X get Y and the product bundles. The customer support has been extremely helpful and quick, I had a response and solution in a couple of hours. Highly recommended. In the past 3 days Bundle has been a part of 42 sales.

Spice Village

After using a lot of bundle apps - this is the one that I would suggest. Quick and easy! Would recommend this to everyone.

domdar

The app is just awesome. The value of the shopping cart has increased by more than 30%. This app is a must have for every shop

Zatural

We have been using this product for about a month now and its been a great addition to our website. The ability to put as many bundle deals has helped increase our sales and increase the price per purchase. The Thimatic team has been great at resolving any issues that we have run into, with integration.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38