Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Form Assist

I had some issues, they listened and solved the issues. I strongly recommend their support team. I will be working with them after the trial period.

Animalia

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME SO QUICKLY WHEN I REACHED OUT WITH CONFUSION. APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CLEAN LAYOUT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Cielten

Using bundles on custom pages was what I was looking for and this app is the (only) one that makes this possible. Also, they have a very cooperative support team.

Shaggy Pup

Amazing support love this beautiful app and I will use this app for my other stores is well, I am enjoying Thanks

aaashade

Awesome support! Wow! Great app!!!!! Was able to complete everything I needed. Thank you so much! Amazing!

Guitar Head

This is damn nice app. I have been using this ti boost my sales. Awesome customer support replies very fast and accurate

ortc Clothing Co.

The app works great and the service I received was fantastic. Needed some help with the input of code to allow bundles to only show on one page and they were very efficient!

OUD COLLECTION

Great App I must say. I wasn't going anywhere when I was trying to install it but one email to the support solved everything. Really impressed by the customer service provided by Jack.

Shopinbucket

The best app I have ever tried for my store and the best part of this app is I can put bundles where ever I wanted.

NoNetz

This has made it so much easier to not only manage my inventory without assigning another bundle sku, but has given my customers a really efficient way to purchase products. Support is over the top fantastic.