Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

blur laundry

I used this app to help me add a 2 for $25 deal. Works great! so very incredibly awesome and I am just so happy

SA.AL&CO

Perfect, easy set up, and beautiful design! Looking forward to using the product to combine our products in great bundles!

Magic Body Brush

Good app and good support, fixed my problem real quick. I hope I'll get bunch of sells with that app !

Biohacker Center Store

Does what it's supposed to. No issues so far. Thought I had trouble with deleting bundle or changing a product but the support team quickly figured out that I just had another copy of the bundle with a different name so that kept on showing up.

Simpleandluxury

First time to use this app. Staff are friendly, the response is super fast, and they solved my problem. Thank you

Onward Online

Fantastic Application! The team are very accommodating and have assisted in the setup & customization for our business!

Onward Athletics

Butchers Sundries

The support team are very helpful and quick to respond. We would highly recommend to anyone looking for a bundle app.

ToscanoThai

Awesome support team, quick, fast and they understand my requirements. Will definitely recommend this app. Best way to bundle your products!

Alfamacho "because you are unique"

Amazing customer service By Jigs I would recommend this app as it promotes upsell and boost sales . if you have any trouble contact Jigs there - the best....