Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Volume Discount, Product Bundles, Discounted Pricing

Made for Mama Shop

The app was a little confusing to set up with the code, so I reached out to customer service and got very quick service! Thank you!

SnazzyBabe

Easy to set up, easy to use. Support is awesome! Had an issue and messaged support. They responded quickly and went in to solve the problem for me! Thank you!

EveryTool Limited

Great app, very helpful team. We use it to help boost sales on slow-moving items. Highly recommended.

The Lip Plumper

This help is great for creating bundles and increasing average order value! Make the most out of all the traffic you drive to your store!

Keep America American Apparel

good app love it. would recommend to anyone wanting bundles on their store. Easy config. Very good app

Delphis Eco UK

Great support team! Super quick and very easy to deal with. I will deffo recommend Thimatic developers!

Lover's Tempo

This app helps us bundle our products simply and efficiently. Support is very knowledgable and quick.

Greezl

Amazing app easy to use and with a very responsive staff that can help you anytime you need help. 100% satisfied

Trapo Singapore

Jigs from Thimatic team supported very well. I reported the issue, and they fixed the issue less than 30 minutes. Super really fast.

The Sad Boy Saga

Easy to use I love it this product is better than any other one on the market I would recommend this