Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

astoriacars

Great support from the customer support team! They helped me setup up the app so it looks perfect on my product page and checkout.

FOS Drinks GmbH

Sadly not compatible with our product, but the support team is very good. Fast replies and helping always. Thx for the good work

Senselife

It is very difficult to improve the performance before applying this program. I look forward to driving the sales of the product through the bundling between the products and increasing the sales performance of the customer's unit price. Before the mall had no bundling sales and could only complete the sales of single products, it was difficult to increase the unit price of customers, and it was impossible to improve performance when it was difficult to obtain traffic.

KiLu Travels

super happy with the product, its working great! nice, friendly and fast support! 10 out of 10! 5 stars!

GO DESi

We loved the app, especially the way it appears on the product page, and it really helped us to increase the AOV.

OPUSMUG™

Thanks for the great support team and the great app. Very useful and brings a lot of value. They helped me in 5 five minutes !

Harry's Delivery

Super Friendly, quick and helpful support every time! Over all very happy. The app gives you options to create different types of bundles and it's easy to use.

Badawis NZ

Any app has it's pros and cons. What makes the whole difference between a satisfied customer and a steaming customer is support. I have experienced Thimatic support first hand, and they are second to none. Hands down a great app with a very user-friendly interface does what it's supposed to do flawlessly. Most important is that if it doesn't and you need help, it's there and it's very responsive. I recommend this app for any business that requires bundling items or creating a product out of several items.

Unicushion

Zig from the support team fixed my issue. all good now. I was unable to see the bundles on my page, Zig connected to my store and the problem was resolved before I finished a cup of tea. thank you, I also love the look of the app and hope it increases sales. also a very good price

Morning Lavender

Great app, good support. Wish it offered custom messages/notes with each bundle, but this is the best one out there. Simple, straightforward, pretty easy to set up, really easy to reach support.