Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Artipedia

great customer service. thank you for your help and this app, it has been very useful to increase sales.

Pro At Home

Great support team, they help me code something for me. Everything works fine now! Cool app, cool design.

Nutrition Supplement Co

The best part of this app that the response from the support team was vey quick and they have solve all my issues.

LGITVAPES

Great App!
Easy to use, straight to the point!
It's also affordable and convenient!
Strongly Recommend!

The 7 Virtues Beauty Inc.

Needed this feature for a sale. Easy to set up, very straightforward. Highly recommended add on to any shopify store.

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

Thank you.

thebrubaker.com

I'm happy with the response I got from they. Speaking with the service team helped me get exactly what I was looking for!

Asmr geek

Perfect install and customisation, can view at www.asmrgeek.co.uk on product page. clean simple easy to use

Kula Threads

quick response. will respond and update rate once issue is resolved. Need to contact tomorrow. So far, so good .

Brodo

Fast response customer service and very helpful. Every apps definitely will have a problem or an issue, we as a user need a really fast response support like this team. Great!

Yorkshire Lean Meat

Good for promoting deals on products. top notch.... Great work. Will keep it installed. Thanks

Ian - Yorkshire Lean Meat.