Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Dropery

Good apps.

LolliPolish

Awesome! I tried several bundle apps and this is the winner! Easy setup & Nice design. Increase our AOV by 10% at least. Recommend!

Face Feminina

Incredible support! Thanks to everyone involved in the application. I was impressed with the support and patience of the support. Appreciate! I'm solving a small code configuration problem (which the support does for you if you don't know that part). Thank you!

Bahimi UK

Awesome app, It is what I want my website looks like when I create bundles. The developer team responds fast and very helpful. Highly recommend!

slamshopping.com

it does improve my sales. and the customer service team is really good. I'll recommend to my friends.

KitchenUrge

Just installed this app to do bundle purchase. I needed help so i contacted them and they were very helpful and waited for me until i got it right!

Pactimo

The support team has a fast response time within a matter of hours and makes us want to continue using the app.

www.profmat.ro

The app works fine. The support team is good, they are quite responsive and helpful. They are helping you with code and the design adjustments you require. I recommend both the app and the team.

Girija Paati

Great app; very simple to use and very simple to understand for our customers. Thebest part is their product support team; they are always online and ready to help over a chat sessions. If it means spending 30 mins and fixing a problem, they are right there, so that you can put it behind you and get right back to business.

Artipedia

great customer service. thank you for your help and this app, it has been very useful to increase sales.