Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Puppy Tom

Better experience, easy to use, comfortable. Price is comparatively low. I will recommend this tool to all store holder

Art Diamond Painting

It seems to work nice! I'm curious to the effect of the bundle products app. We will see soon! Thank you

Home Allure

this is exactly what i have been looking for, it fits in with my theme very well and gives the bundle a clean look. thankyou

goldenrosell

this is absolutely the best bundle app i tried others but was not happy with them. This one I LOVE.

Chateau du Savon

Does exactly what I wanted ! early days in terms of sales uplift but the bundles work very well, customer support was very good

Smashing Frog Cricket

The App is excellent and fulfill the purpose. The support team is excellent :)

Looking forward to more apps from the same developer.

Liscio Beauty

best app out there! I used this app to bundle orders and the average cart order went up significantly. I had a few questions and customer service was great. They went into the store and took care of all the techy related issues as i am not too experienced with it. Highly recommended!

IAMRUNBOX

I was at first a little confused, as it didnt work with our theme I thought. After getting amazing help from customer support I love the app, it's very easy to use and a great feature to add to the store.

CycloneFPV.com

Beyond Amazing! Could not be happier to have such an awesome company with awesome support working with me. Way to go! I am a fan for life.

HIT THE HAY

Superfast service, great feature! Try it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!