Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Pactimo

Easy setup very straight forward. Just created my first bundle. Hopefully we will get more sales with this app.

Drawlz Brand Co.

Great app but even better customer service! It is 1am and their service team quickly attended to my needs! Highly recommend!

Twosister's The Label

Great support team! They were quick to respond and helped me with what I needed in a really quick turnaround time. Their bundle app looks great on our front end and it's customisable with the help of their brilliant developer team :-)

DETOXMETEA

Great support and fast. Very knowledgeable and great attitude. A++++
totally recommend it. running this app fulltime now...

Lecomte Alpinisme et Randonnée

This app is clearly useful. It let you make bundle like you want, in the way you want. BUT MOST OF ALL, the support rocks. So patient, so helpfull in any circumstances, even if the app have incompatibilities with other apps. If you need bundles, it's the go-to app !

NK Sports

Good app, which works well for our needs, had a slight problem which was sorted straight away, Good price as well!

Kolkus

I starting using this app to increase my ROA"S as it was recommended by my mentor. Will leave a second review once i get results. Customer support i should rate 5/5. Very supportive, patient and helpful.

IGIST

Excellent app! Works great in our store. Plus the Thimatic team is very helpful. They'll answer your questions quickly and help you resolve any issues in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

Prosportsae.com

A very nice and easy to use app. I can also create a new drop down menu on my main menu displaying my bundles. I had a few suggestions that the Thimatic support team took very well and implemented at the same time. I am super impressed. The support team is very very helpful and patient and dealing with the customers. I would definitely recommend to everyone out there.

Buythevalue.in

I used this app really very well. I got some error on my store but our support team solves this very quickly.