Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

rfdny

Support team was very fast and responsive, the App was working perfect and easy to install, specially the fact you can add the bundle any place in your theme, Just didn't work for our specific needs and we didn't use it.

The Hiden Collective

I just start to use the app and at the moment I am really happy with their customer service. I will definitely recommend this app!

The Melt Shop

amazing customer services, helpped me no end on how do set things up. not an easy thing to do with discounts and bundles but they helped no end

blur laundry

I used this app to help me add a 2 for $25 deal. Works great! so very incredibly awesome and I am just so happy

SA.AL&CO

Perfect, easy set up, and beautiful design! Looking forward to using the product to combine our products in great bundles!

Magic Body Brush

Good app and good support, fixed my problem real quick. I hope I'll get bunch of sells with that app !

Biohacker Center Store

Does what it's supposed to. No issues so far. Thought I had trouble with deleting bundle or changing a product but the support team quickly figured out that I just had another copy of the bundle with a different name so that kept on showing up.

Simpleandluxury

First time to use this app. Staff are friendly, the response is super fast, and they solved my problem. Thank you

Onward Online

Fantastic Application! The team are very accommodating and have assisted in the setup & customization for our business!

Onward Athletics