Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Jean Patrique Professional Cookware

Quick setup, great support team that helped implement customised features quickly. Easy to configure bundles, from install to live-on-site in less than 15 minutes.

SETT Surf

I'm not a techie at all and had some issues setting up, but the support team were super helpful and responsive getting this added into my store.

Simplified Home Solutions

I downloaded this app and was pretty surprised with the customer service and the level of proficiency the app shows. They worked quickly to get the app onto my website. And for only $7.50 its a pretty good deal.

Amazing Turtle

had some difficulties setting up the bundle at my store so i contacted thimatic, really good service, responded fast enough and fixed the problem.

HerFitness

Fast help with setup and does exactly what I need. I've tried 2 other bundle apps and this one is the best! Thanks.

Go Star Gazers

App works great and the support is simply awesome, do recommend. And it seems like I gotta writte 100 characters, so ill take the space to wish a great day, cheers!

Close to the origin

I used the app to group single item into several bundles, I needed a little help from the support team about the first time set up. Their support is awesome, prompt and fixed the issue without delay. Recommended!

Loja Super Promo

The support was very helpfull and the app is great. A suggestion is allow to create bundles of a single product, like "Buy 3 get 1 free" for the future.

Mega Nail Supplies

Support team are awesome! App works very well. I love how it automatically adjusts inventory. Great for bundling products

Geschenke Essen & Trinken

Toller Support, tolle App. Direkte und schnelle Hilfe bei Problemen.
Für diesen Preis eine sehr gewinnbringengede App.
Habe lange danach gesucht.
Es lohnt sich immer mal die Apps durchzugehen.
So viele tolle Apps bei Shopify
Der Entwickler hatte sehr viel Geduld mit mir.
Ich danke dir dafür