Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

LILY

Their support team is the quickest one I've dealt with! Great support team and the app is very easy to use.

Puppy Tom

Better experience, easy to use, comfortable. Price is comparatively low. I will recommend this tool to all store holder

Art Diamond Painting

It seems to work nice! I'm curious to the effect of the bundle products app. We will see soon! Thank you

Home Allure

this is exactly what i have been looking for, it fits in with my theme very well and gives the bundle a clean look. thankyou

goldenrosell

this is absolutely the best bundle app i tried others but was not happy with them. This one I LOVE.

Chateau du Savon

Does exactly what I wanted ! early days in terms of sales uplift but the bundles work very well, customer support was very good

Smashing Frog Cricket

The App is excellent and fulfill the purpose. The support team is excellent :)

Looking forward to more apps from the same developer.

Israel Cycling Academy

Very easy & user-friendly setup. very quick customer support and very helpful.
As for results - just started using it.

January 25, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely feedback.
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.
I hope you will update the feedback.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Liscio Beauty

best app out there! I used this app to bundle orders and the average cart order went up significantly. I had a few questions and customer service was great. They went into the store and took care of all the techy related issues as i am not too experienced with it. Highly recommended!

IAMRUNBOX

I was at first a little confused, as it didnt work with our theme I thought. After getting amazing help from customer support I love the app, it's very easy to use and a great feature to add to the store.