Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

EQ Nutrition

I had a couple of issue which the support team corrected. I've not sold any bundles as yet my I'm looking forward to seeing how this app can help drive additional revenue.

KILO Strength Society

I have been looking for an app with this functionality and look for quite some time! I was having some issues installing the code and the support took care of everything quickly. I am very pleased with this app so far and look forward to seeing our customers take advantage of the bundle deals!

Staying Cool in the Library

This is an excellent bundle tool. It is easy to use and the customer service support is exceptional. I have contacted them several times and they were quick to respond and very helpful. They will set up the app in your store theme (which I had them do). I have tried other bundle apps but they are very expensive. This does exactly what I need and is a good price.

Headphone Zone

This app works very smoothly & efficiently. And the service is awesome. Kudos to you guys :) - Aliza

Your Guitar Academy

Great app, simple to use and the customer service is second to none. They helped me quickly customise the app to suit my shop, which was awesome!

TightBodi

This app nicely allows me to create bundles of products that go together, select a discounted price (either a percent off or fixed amount). The bundles show up on all the product pages that are included in bundle.

It requires inserting some code into your theme to execute, but their support will do it for you at no charge and quickly.

Love it!

Dingbats* Notebooks® - UK & Worldwide Store

Great app and great support!! Thank you so much! We wanted the app to run faster in our store and they did the job very fast and professionally. Thanks guys

Harvey Helms Beauty

Great app for my site and extreme helpful support staff that had me up and running in no time at all.

Find Your Feet Australia Pty Ltd

The support team was super quick and helpful to implement the code into our theme so we could start using the app straight away. Would love to see an update that allows you to take $ (e.g. $10) discounts off instead of just an overall percentage (e.g. 20%). But it is a great app and looks really professional and easy to create with :) Thanks guys!

J.ING (Demo)

We have compared all bundle apps but this one will possibly be the ultimate choice for us. And the Thimatic team react very quick and helped us a lot. We have confidence that they can solve any problem to make this app a perfect bundle solution.