Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Made x Monarch

Seems great. Will report back after the trial. Just set up tonight but so far so good - seems simple and straightforward to use.

Keep America American Apparel

good app love it. would recommend to anyone wanting bundles on their store. Easy config. Very good app

Delphis Eco UK

Great support team! Super quick and very easy to deal with. I will deffo recommend Thimatic developers!

eco dog care

I found this app very awkward to work with. It also did not appear to provide consistent results. I found support to be too slow.

August 14, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you had faced.
I think you hadn't set our app code to your theme that's why you didn't get the bundle on the page.
If you reinstall the app and we will set our app code to your theme within 24 hours after your confirmation email.

Thank you.

Lover's Tempo

This app helps us bundle our products simply and efficiently. Support is very knowledgable and quick.

Greezl

Amazing app easy to use and with a very responsive staff that can help you anytime you need help. 100% satisfied

Trapo Singapore

Jigs from Thimatic team supported very well. I reported the issue, and they fixed the issue less than 30 minutes. Super really fast.

The Sad Boy Saga

Easy to use I love it this product is better than any other one on the market I would recommend this

Monarch Stock

This is the most amazing app. First off, Shopify barely offers any bundle support and you're limited on promo codes. This app lets you create as many bundles as you want and you can place them wherever you them to be. I was lost and needed help so I clicked the chat now button, they responded super quick and Jigs literally spent one hour helping me out! This app is worth every penny and I highly recommend this app to everyone out there. Thank you Jigs and the Development Team! You guys saved me!

Foodiex

I found some strange text appeared on the cart page after enabling a bundle. So I did a live chat with them and they helped to solve the problem quickly.