Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

IGIST

Excellent app! Works great in our store. Plus the Thimatic team is very helpful. They'll answer your questions quickly and help you resolve any issues in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

Prosportsae.com

A very nice and easy to use app. I can also create a new drop down menu on my main menu displaying my bundles. I had a few suggestions that the Thimatic support team took very well and implemented at the same time. I am super impressed. The support team is very very helpful and patient and dealing with the customers. I would definitely recommend to everyone out there.

Buythevalue.in

I used this app really very well. I got some error on my store but our support team solves this very quickly.

AQUAPARX XL BV

Bundle app works great and in-app chat support is awesome and fast. Had a small conflict with another non-crucial app, the issue was found quickly and problem was resolved.

DNA Collectibles

Good App to increase yours sales.
Easy to install, and the support team is great.
Thanks you guys and keep this level of quality

VapeBunkerUK

Highly recommended. Were really fast to reply to my emails. Answered every question i had. Were able to assist on what i wanted done in a very short space of time. Fantastic app.

Hommentario

Absolutely useful and needed for my store App. Have some problems with correct setup - i asked support. Friendly, fast and with no any troubles support, and most important - free help with setup. Highly recommend.

Global Formulas

We used this app to help create bundles on individual pages. Works very nice and easy to setup. Would recommend.

BigglyBoo Baby Socks

An awesome app. Does what it's supposed to do. Their support staff were super helpful as well and responded very quickly to help me place the codes in the right places.

FANTASIA-HEAVEN

Best service ever i like it. The Support is very awesome have nice work with them. So if you need good bundles Thimatic is perfect.