Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Volume Discount, Product Bundles, Discounted Pricing

Buubees

The app only works when you test it out, after that its not working anymore, i always got complain from my customer that they cant see the bundle on the product page, i have to ask them to keep refresh the page or i have to disable the app and enable it back, keep refreshing then the app shows again. This is not user-friendly and does not help my store much, i feel that I got cheated paying this stupid subscription for nothing.

abbycoffeeandtea

The service is terrible. Save your money. First, this company wanted me to put snippets of code in my theme. What!! Do they think I am a programmer? What do I need them for? I ask them to set up my theme. Two days later, I am still waiting. Also, They indicated their app was good to go. I saw no example, nothing of work being done I am deleting this app. Another company installed their app within 30 mins on a Sunday. Wow, on a Sunday! That other company could teach these people a thing or two about good service Reggie.

makohouse

Added a quantity bundle and when customers order said bundle it immediately takes customer to checkout so they cannot add other items from your store. Useless.

Uiisii

Why did I delete the app before the bill was generated and still generate deductions.
Time:2020-12-30 - 2021-01-29

Guardian Toys

Terrible apps. Didn't have any customer service at all.. Send email a lot of time didn't have any reply

December 15, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
Please check this uninstall FAQ: https://thimatic.helpscoutdocs.com/article/190-how-to-uninstall-bundle-app
If you are not familiar with the HTML and LIQUID coding then please contact us on "support@thimatic.com".

Comfy Kicks - Your Ultimate Comfort

Terrible. Apps do not load. No customer service. Very disappointing. Customer service is important.

EASZY

App works very slow. Attention about trying and delete of it. It changed the code, so I had a liquid error at my card page after delete and some time waste for contacting and waiting for support to delete it fully.

April 3, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience.
We have removed our app code from your theme as you said in the ticket. Please check the ticket and let us know.

Rejuve Motorcycles Ltd

This is not compatible with shopify multi-currency. All it does is change the currency symbol and not the amount. Then when the customer goes to pay it's back in your stores currency. Very confusing customer journey and very misleading to them on your prices.
Also, does not work with abandoned checkouts - this just creates a draft order anytime someone hits checkout. So it's impossible to see who that order came from to try and recover the sale if they leave it.
Very poorly designed, not well thought out. Certainly not worth the price. There's free apps more capable than this.

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have integrated the Shopify MultiCurrency feature so you will not face this issue.
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

BOTANYCL

AWFUL experience!!! I contacted support to as I needed help and they did not understand my simple request and kept calling me "bro". I am a female!!

January 25, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We don't know that you are a Female that's why my support team told you a Bro. I hope you can forgive us.
Do you need any other help then please send an email on "hello@thimatic.com" to create a ticket or you can also contact us on the Live Chat from our app admin.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Girls.co.uk

Absolutely terrible app! The resources load from the dev's cheap awful server, dragging down page load speed overall. The bundles fail to load 4/10 times and the 6 times they do load, they are so slow your customers would of scrolled past them and missed it! Put tickets in to support, answered within 24 hours, said fixed it but all the did was destroy my custom styling. App runs ok until their server breaks again. This app should be avoided at all costs, it will be a total waste of money trust me! You will gain nothing by installing this app, because your customers wont see it half the time! Not to mention it takes just as long to show the discounts on the cart pages, really really really bad app! Should be removed from the store as it simply is not fit for purpose! Absolute waste of money, Scamming poor quality devs!

January 25, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We have fixed the database query so you will not get that issue in the future

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Previous 1