Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

eco dog care

I found this app very awkward to work with. It also did not appear to provide consistent results. I found support to be too slow.

August 14, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you had faced.
I think you hadn't set our app code to your theme that's why you didn't get the bundle on the page.
If you reinstall the app and we will set our app code to your theme within 24 hours after your confirmation email.

Bonny and Blithe

Does not integrate with Shopify Multicurrency, when a different currency is selected only the currency symbol changes not the actual item price. This means the wrong price is displayed to the customer. It's a shame because the app was very easy to use but this means I cannot use it for my store because to display incorrect pricing information is misleading to customers.

June 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)
We have integrated the Shopify MultiCurrency feature so you will not face this issue.
If you need other help related to our app in the future, please contact us on support@thimatic.com.

WhatIF Foods

If you need this to work with multi-currency, don't waste your time. It does not work with multi-currency. Probably a support person error, but they told me it definitely works with Shopify Multi-Currency and I spent quite some time getting it to thematically match our site and to work well, only to switch currency and find it doesn't switch lol.

For a good bundle system that can do multi-currency and multilingual (with many other things like upsell and cross sell) check out Selly in the Shopify app store.

This app will work fine if you don't need multi currency

August 1, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It means a lot to us. :) :) :)

DW3ACCESSORIES

So far it has been a challenge to get it installed correctly. They keep sending me emails saying it is installed correctly...but it is not. I have screenshots showing the bundles do NOT show up. they sent me a link to where the bundles show up...but as I have said to them...I have a 1 product store...so why would bundles be shown on a page (products/collections) that isn't even in the menu for customers to see?
It needs to be in the shopping cart page when they check out

Korendy TR

Auto and manual install is not working. There are lots of bugs.
- Price is shown in GBP symbol. I asked this also to support team but they didn't responded it.
- When I use Brooklyn's half opening drawer style basket, it is not working
- It doesn't work with another discount code. System gives me error.

There are more way to go with this app, it is not mature at all...

June 22, 2019

Hi Behram, We are really sorry for the problem you faced.

We replied you same day on this email "behram@korendy.com.tr" through which you created ticket(#3153) that if you do not understand or want to make any change then please create staff account for our support team.

So we kindly request you to create staff account for our support team and we will make sure that our app will work perfect in your store.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thimatic Support Team

Flower Pot Tea Company

This is not the best app. While it might be user friendly, it didn't do well for our shopify store. There weren't a lot of options or the ability to make changes. In the last few weeks that we've been using, it kept shutting down.