Bundle Products

Bundle Products

by Thimatic

An intelligent way to improve sales with product bundles

store.alexpfeffer.co

This app is absolutely worth it, My sales increased a lot and the team is super nice and helpful! Don't be distracted in case something isn't working out as expected, simply contact this team and they will all set it up for you! Rock on!

Juicy Depot

Very good app and very very good support team, they helped me a lot in the beginning to understand everything.

Pactimo

Easy setup very straight forward. Just created my first bundle. Hopefully we will get more sales with this app.

Drawlz Brand Co.

Great app but even better customer service! It is 1am and their service team quickly attended to my needs! Highly recommend!

Twosister's The Label

Great support team! They were quick to respond and helped me with what I needed in a really quick turnaround time. Their bundle app looks great on our front end and it's customisable with the help of their brilliant developer team :-)

DETOXMETEA

Great support and fast. Very knowledgeable and great attitude. A++++
totally recommend it. running this app fulltime now...

Lecomte Alpinisme et Randonnée

This app is clearly useful. It let you make bundle like you want, in the way you want. BUT MOST OF ALL, the support rocks. So patient, so helpfull in any circumstances, even if the app have incompatibilities with other apps. If you need bundles, it's the go-to app !

NK Sports

Good app, which works well for our needs, had a slight problem which was sorted straight away, Good price as well!

Kolkus

I starting using this app to increase my ROA"S as it was recommended by my mentor. Will leave a second review once i get results. Customer support i should rate 5/5. Very supportive, patient and helpful.

IGIST

Excellent app! Works great in our store. Plus the Thimatic team is very helpful. They'll answer your questions quickly and help you resolve any issues in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14