Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

stowed

5 star to the support of the app . support guys are quick and awesome .4.5 star to the functionality . overall there are some very good features like list as many bundle products on any page with bundle id . It will be great if you guys will enhance it to change bundle quantity on frontend .

Yookidoo Store

good app and great support. simple to configure and looks good on the site. had a question to the support team and got the solution very fast

Deckers Butchery

I have just installed this app and it has been easy to use. The support team were really helpful in getting me up and running. Looking forward to using it going forward.

ExcluQLF

Really usefull, only bad thing is they cant match their app with our customs checkout (checkout-x).

Dabpress

1, Great customer service - They always responded to me timely, most of my requirements will be fixed out.
2, The app works great to improve my sales.

Thank you!

Depot24

It works easy and good.
Lets See how fast we can make some sales
with this bundler. Maybe the 7.49 will be usefull

Dylios

Outstanding support that understand the needs perfectly! Customize the location of the bundle app as per my wish!

TacNGear

The app prevented initially the Add to cart button to be clicked, but the support was fantastic and fixed the issue. They also did some minor customizations in just minutes!

Modista

Great app, is working fine. Great support, the respond very fast, and help resolve my questions. Totally recomend this app.

Esse Skincare USA

Very good app, easy to use and understand. The support were very helpful and answered all of my questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17