Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

TandiHandStore

Good so far! It's not good how we have to write a review when we have only just created the first bundle though... but seems to be working great so far.

Babysoy

Great product, helped us to create the bundle/gift sets that we needed and their support team had been really helpful to help us to achieve our goals!

800X

I'm using this app for both of my stores. This app definitely increased the average order value. Superb customer support!

Beestetic

Very fast support, they helped to me reach my goals. I recommend the bundle quantity that is really easy to use.

TOKON SHOP Global - New Japan Pro-Wrestling of America

I used this app to make a bundle and it worked pretty easily. It would be nice if I didn't have to write this review to proceed though...

Chancla

I got harassed into this review but the app seems legit, I actually like it a lot I hope it makes me sell!!!!

Happyist Plant-based

I used this app and worked smoothly with my custom theme. Easy setup and good UI. I will use this again.

PM Jewels

This app is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! I wanted to do a bundle discount where the customers can choose their variants. This app lets me achieve this without any coding.

Deskmate

Fantastic bundling app - set up the first bundle in a few minutes. Looking forward to seeing the results.

TechStar Ireland

Only have this App recently installed, and we had run into a little issue with the coding side but the support was so great and helped us get everything set up exactly how we wanted without any hassle. Would recommend this App.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42