Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Volume Discount, Product Bundles, Discounted Pricing

London Attitude

amazing app everything there for what we need! friendly support team too! would recommend for everyone!

ONEFOUR

Worked a treat from the start, Very user friendly compared to the other bundle builders on the shopify platform

Shaftworks USA

Seems to accomplish what I am looking for in bundling products together at a reasonable price. Thanks!

Yun organise

Jigs from thimaic bundle is really patient and helpful. There customer service is really good and that's why I choose them.

Megafurniture

Very helpful support. Managed to get everything set up in 15 mins and if fits the theme nicely. thanks

Gumo 南のアイデア工房

Very good customer service. Answer questions and got my problem solved in like...less than 5 minutes.

Vote Store

good application with great support .. I received support within 5 min across chat .. thanks a lot ..

Asana Hawaii

This is such a great app! The support is top the best! Super fast response when I have an issue which doesn't happen often but when it did Jigs was right on fixing the problem in just a few minutes. I'm very impressed!!

OnlinEsse

Very good app for bundles to increase sales, I had some problems with the bundle quantity but I contacted support and they quickly fixed it.

MUIMAJA

Love this app! So easy to create bundles and add them to your theme... had a a hard time creating a listing page of all of my bundles but this app has a great costumer service ! They answer all my questions and tought me how to do it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45