Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

iNovia™

Had a problem with the featured product, but was immediately solved by Jack from the customer service team. Good app and good service!

PRN Alumni Foundation

Tech support was amazing. They helped me through a problem and made sure it worked. A plus to their team!

Nashid Chroma

Honestly, such an amazing app! I use print on demand, so the ability to have a bundles option that doesn't duplicate the products is essential to me. And the customer service for custom css styling is remarkable! Highly recommend this app

Deco Gecko

Great stuff. Would be nice if the whole bundle page did not clear when we made an error. It is a little frustrating to start over if I forgot to add an element.

Melanated Legend

This app was easy to use and lets me offer bundles deals to all of my customers. I could not have asked for something better.

Amja Unabashedly

I am doing my first Black Friday bundle didn't realise I need to have a bundle app. I set up the app on my store and within minutes I had a function bundle. Thank you so much. The app has taken out a lot of stress due to the Black Friday set.

TSA Welding Supplies

Great App!! Does exactly what it says, quick and easy to creat bundles and all coding is inserted automatically. Thanks for a great app!!

Florida Graduation Supply

When installed, I had some problems at first but the developers came in and fixed it. Great app with lots of flexibility. Great follow-up by the developers as well. This works well with the overall larger picture. Thanks guys.

feralbeauty

it works great i love it a lot th ank you guys for a great app awesomne stuff cool wow dope nice wow

Beauty Import Singapore

great app! Super easy to use. And when I needed help, instant chat was there instantly. And were able to settle my issues on the spot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40