Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Grapevine Shops

Great app for bundling and discounts. Works as intended out of the box with an intuitive interface for creating bundled products.

ESSENTIEL CHIC

This app is great for different variations of bundles and it looks so sleek and professional on my site, the best bundling app. I requested the widget be moved to a different position and it was done the next day! Great service.

Mobile Tech Hub

The customer service team completed my request instantly and without hassle, they were easy to communicate with!

Constellation Paris

Thanks for your very fast reactivity and custom help for my shop! Can only recommend this app, really customisable and easy to set up!

Zaylorz

Litterally the best bundle app out there customer service is on another level gatta love it very customizable and just a great feature to up you aov. Cant think of a better app honestly.

Swife™

Very good application with quick answers to all the questions. I recommand this app to everyone. Thanks

Home-Zone

The app is working well and integrates well with any Shopify them. Also the support is great and helpful

Mardilla

Client is very supportive. The app is also effective, helped us drive more leads. Good job, 5 stars.

SALEEQA

I USED THIS APP TO HELP ME MAKE BUNDLES FOR MY SHOPIFY STORE. IT WAS QUITE SIMPLE AND HELPED ME A LOT

eCom Buys Ltd.

I'm implementing the app on my store, it's working great, and very helpful to increase your AOV. I had help installing it at the beginning, technical support are very friendly and super helpful, I highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43