Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

LemonheadLA

FOR MONTHS I've tried finding the best option for bundling and I just created the 3 bundles I have been needing in less than 2 minutes.

Seven Ten Coils

Good and simple app that does exactly what it says it does. very user-friendly and a good price in my opinion versus how much some of the other bundling apps cost per month. Additionally, the support team is good and responsive. They quickly helped me resolves some small visual issues after the initial integration of the app. Overall good experience and solid app.

TBBG Digital

This app is amazing! In the first few days of the year, it has helped me triple my sales. My only regret is that I didn't use it earlier.

Limitless Nutrition

Good app, works great. Thanks. Budles are precise what we needed for our new store. Now let's get those other budles.

Happy Healthy You

Simple to install & works out of the box. Easy to set up bundles. Integrates well on the front-end. Very responsive support team.

4458 Dog Accessories

This is simple to setup. I have tried one other app and it was not as easy to setup as this one. Straight forward.

All Day Alba

Nice layout and really really good support. Very quick responses and fixes. We sought help twice and got both problems fixed within an hour, and they even did customization for the bundle position for us. Thank you so much!

ariika

This app has a very amazing bundle feature and very easy to use, we have been using it for about 4 months now and worked like magic!

MySweetPants™

The first time I have such a good support. They even coded a special thing for me. The app is also very well designed. I recommend to everyone! Thanks.

Life Of Cha

Great team! They helped me fix the issue in 5minutes - super happy with their service! Their app has generated more revenue out of all the other apps I've installed, well worth it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41