Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

TheFascinatingCo.

They are so helpful in solving my issue when i entered to code wrongly! thank you ! The Staff helped me even to create a page for my bundle! i'm a happy user!

EXTRA-ORDINAIREBYJP

The developper team helped me directly after contacting them in the chat. I had a problem with my cart

RUBICON MODELS UK Ltd

Installed the app easily and got to making bundles quickly, contacted support regarding bundle pages and they answered immediately and got me sorted. Highly recommended

huggle

Super speedy support. Easy installation. Would be even better if there was a way to set up a new parent bundle with separate image and add variants to this without having to set up variant as parent. Also would be good to have an option for a button instead of product image if required.

Alador Grooming

The support was Amazing & Quick. They assisted me with some tweaks to my store!!!

Itty-Bitty-Infant

Great Job, I was up at like 3am fixing my website and ran into some troubles. I messaged them not expecting to hear back until later the next day. I was wrong they messaged me back in 5 minutes.. They also fixed my issue!

Duoviz

The support was exceptional. They installed this for me and assisted with some tweaks to my store!!!

Urban Artisan Kitchen

The apps design layout looks great, and it had everything we needed, including a code to put all the bundles on a separate page.

astoriacars

Great support from the customer support team! They helped me setup up the app so it looks perfect on my product page and checkout.

FOS Drinks GmbH

Sadly not compatible with our product, but the support team is very good. Fast replies and helping always. Thx for the good work

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24