Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Volume Discount, Product Bundles, Discounted Pricing

BOLDIFY

I used this app. But somehow I was stuck in using this app. The support team helps me a lot now m able to use this app.

Superb support and request to add the code of snippet in documentation so that everyone can use easily.

Airolife

good bundlemaker for sure i like it alot good bundlemaker for sure i like it alot good bundlemaker for sure i like it alot

Olor Fragante

hola me pueden ayudar por favor, cuando quiero instalar la app no sale error
mi correo es jestebanvasquez26@gmail.com

Mr & Mrs Stork

Quick response and very supportive. The customer attendant understood my requirement and attended to it immediately and in a satisfactory manner. Very satisfied!

Roost Factory Hoosier Offroad USA

Awesome customer service! This app rocks for the price point and amount of features! You will enjoy the ease of integration.

cactuspartyshop

Thank you. They help me make the app display better on my website so I recommend this app. Now I am trying to write more because it says minimum 100 characters. Ok already now, bye.

rfdny

Support team was very fast and responsive, the App was working perfect and easy to install, specially the fact you can add the bundle any place in your theme, Just didn't work for our specific needs and we didn't use it.

The Hiden Collective

I just start to use the app and at the moment I am really happy with their customer service. I will definitely recommend this app!

The Melt Shop

amazing customer services, helpped me no end on how do set things up. not an easy thing to do with discounts and bundles but they helped no end

blur laundry

I used this app to help me add a 2 for $25 deal. Works great! so very incredibly awesome and I am just so happy