Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

DonDills.com

Dude or girl helped me out a bunch. service was great!!! Havnt had service like that since the 90s. I love the bundles. it could however be more user friendly for old people

Arahan Photo

This is by far the best Bundle Discount App i have been looking for, not only their tech support team fix the issue immediately after the request is made but also they are very polite and patient, keep up the good work guys, hope to see more App from your team, Five Stars Thumbs Up !!!

Update: I requested to make the look and placement to be able to add more products into bundle offer and to look better and match with my current Theme, their customer support team was really working hard and try their very best, i can't believe my eyes, their recommended design is way much nicer than my original request, Thank you so much Jigs, i wish you and your team all the best , Thank you, really appreciate your help!

Walasa

Great Work really like the work. Very responsible and pro active people and were replying really fast.

Positiveoutlook

Great app, easy to use. We were able to make very attractive bundle offers of our previous products, quickly and easily with very little maintenance.

HomePlus Furniture

Easy to use app. Features are good with lots of options. Support team are amazing! Very quick and helpful. Would recommend.

Comfort Kingz Australia

The prompt response, and help setting up my bundle on my shopify store has been absolutely phenomenal!! Thankyou so much to the guys here that helped me out, If you download this app for your store, '

If you have any confusion, contact them, they will help you out!

SPORTSNATION.SHOP

Works well, allows me to easily create a bundle and display it on the product page. I really love that the app gives you the HTML code to be able to display your bundle wherever you wish

Behemoth Fitness™

I just isntalled this app to help increase my AOV in my store . Just installed it so Lets see how it goes.

StudioDesk

Great app and first-class support. The team is super responsive and give maximum to help and answer all the questions. The application is very easy to understand and set up my bundled products. Highly recommended to all who want's to sell more with a simple and inexpensive app.

Adventure HQ

Great App, and very supportive customer support. All query's and difficulties faced was answered very quickly. Very simple and easy to use .
Special Thanks to Jigs for timely support