Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

RDKL-U

The bundle app & the support both are very good ! Very quick response & resolution provided by the team !

Tidalio

this app is super great. just what you want. the support team is very friendly and has a fast response. i recommend this app to everyone

FREIWEIT

Just perfect support! I could not display the bunlde on my page. The supprt team helped me in the live chat!

Sweetnight

This plug-in makes bundling a good idea.Technical support is also very thoughtful.The most important feature, I think, is the ability to choose different variants. This one is very easy to use. I have found quite a few apps, but I cannot choose the variants.Of course, the APP could do better, and it would be nice to have more custom content, such as a piece of code that only shows buttons and nothing else.This gives us more room to customize the style we want

Vali

Great customer service! Made adjustments to my liking and continued to support my annoying requests. A great app overall, highly recommended.

Orca Sports

The app works great for us! Setting it up and creating bundles is very easy and done in a few steps. After setting it up and creating the bundles I noticed that something was not displaying correctly at our site. Got in touch with their support via instant messaging and they solved it super fast. Great app, awesome support! Sure this app will help us to sell more!

Mi Rancho

Thank you for the great Tech Support and Customer Service. Looking forward to a great working team with Bundle Products App.

Les Miraculeux

The app is really clear an has a lot of options. Also a clear dashboard and options. The app works perfectly fine for my website.Easy to navigate. This is the best option for bundle sells. highly recommend.

KOY Gear

Great app!this is the best option for bundle sells. The customer service is unreal! well done, team!

Fitness BE

Great app with excellent customer service.

Easy to navigate even when you are using for the first time!
I would highly recommend.