Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Smashing Frog Cricket

The App is excellent and fulfill the purpose. The support team is excellent :)

Looking forward to more apps from the same developer.

Liscio Beauty

best app out there! I used this app to bundle orders and the average cart order went up significantly. I had a few questions and customer service was great. They went into the store and took care of all the techy related issues as i am not too experienced with it. Highly recommended!

IAMRUNBOX

I was at first a little confused, as it didnt work with our theme I thought. After getting amazing help from customer support I love the app, it's very easy to use and a great feature to add to the store.

CycloneFPV.com

Beyond Amazing! Could not be happier to have such an awesome company with awesome support working with me. Way to go! I am a fan for life.

HIT THE HAY

Superfast service, great feature! Try it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BODYMOTiVE

The product looks great on the website and is easy to configure. A small bug was remedied by support staff very quickly. Recommended

Muscle X

Awesome App! Looks much cleaner than other Bundle product apps and the support is second to none, We're super helpful with any customization i needed! Thanks guys!

KuSukaNi

I am so glad that you have assist me to put up the code where it should be. It is now working perfectly and hope that it can generate sales quickly after this. definitely a 5-star support.. Thank you so much

Authentic Girl Co.

This app was exactly what we needed - it allowed us to easily display bundles of existing products on their respective product pages, and we could customize it to work with our store's theme. Excellent customer service, too.

Hear Us Roar

Great app - We got most of the things we wanted on a bundle app. Love some new features like autohide bundles once an item gets sold out in the bundle. The custom bundle and single bundle page is the best functionality.