Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

Shaggy Pup

Amazing support love this beautiful app and I will use this app for my other stores is well, I am enjoying Thanks

aaashade

Awesome support! Wow! Great app!!!!! Was able to complete everything I needed. Thank you so much! Amazing!

Guitar Head

This is damn nice app. I have been using this ti boost my sales. Awesome customer support replies very fast and accurate

ortc Clothing Co.

The app works great and the service I received was fantastic. Needed some help with the input of code to allow bundles to only show on one page and they were very efficient!

OUD COLLECTION

Great App I must say. I wasn't going anywhere when I was trying to install it but one email to the support solved everything. Really impressed by the customer service provided by Jack.

Shopinbucket

The best app I have ever tried for my store and the best part of this app is I can put bundles where ever I wanted.

NoNetz

This has made it so much easier to not only manage my inventory without assigning another bundle sku, but has given my customers a really efficient way to purchase products. Support is over the top fantastic.

FiestApp

Best support ever had! Thank you so much guys! You guys saved my day!
I had a lot of issues creating bundles, not anymore due this amazing guys.....

vshoesshop

very goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery goodvery good

store.alexpfeffer.co

This app is absolutely worth it, My sales increased a lot and the team is super nice and helpful! Don't be distracted in case something isn't working out as expected, simply contact this team and they will all set it up for you! Rock on!