Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

Volume Discount, Product Bundles, Discounted Pricing

NatureJewelry.co

This app helped us with up selling products, as well as inventory management for our fulfillment center. Their customer support team helped us with on demand fixes. Highly recommend!

Voodoo Ride

this app works meet my needs, easy to create bundle kits, add to product details page, and create bundles page. their support team is very helpful!

Só Lenovo

Pratico e facil de operar!

Monro Pets

I really like this app because it allows me to sell multiple products together as a set. I like that it is easy to set up. I also had an issue with the sizes not displaying a dropdown menu and contacted them. They helped me fix the issue. I really appreciate them taking the time to do so.

Form Assist

I had some issues, they listened and solved the issues. I strongly recommend their support team. I will be working with them after the trial period.

Animalia

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME SO QUICKLY WHEN I REACHED OUT WITH CONFUSION. APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CLEAN LAYOUT. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Cielten

Using bundles on custom pages was what I was looking for and this app is the (only) one that makes this possible. Also, they have a very cooperative support team.

Shaggy Pup

Amazing support love this beautiful app and I will use this app for my other stores is well, I am enjoying Thanks

aaashade

Awesome support! Wow! Great app!!!!! Was able to complete everything I needed. Thank you so much! Amazing!

Guitar Head

This is damn nice app. I have been using this ti boost my sales. Awesome customer support replies very fast and accurate