Bundle Products and Discounts

Bundle Products and Discounts

by Thimatic

A smart way to grow sales with product bundles and discounts.

The Red Balloon Toy Store

Better price, value, and service than the other bundle apps I have tried so far! I was getting tired of all of the code snippets and these guys helped me out.

KALTgear Inc.

I used Unlimited Discounts and Bundles before, which is not bad, but Bundle Products from Thimatic is better.
1. Their support it better. I reached out to UDAB for support, and they responded right away, but each time they messed something else up.
2. It looks very clean, and straight forward to the customer
3. You can customize it very nicely (If you know what you are doing) and if not look at my first point.

The only downside is that their support is in a for US customers inconvenient timezone, meaning for me it's late or really early in the morning.

Bumbini Cloth Diaper Company

Quick turn around and the developer followed-up to ensure that everything was running smoothly to our satisfaction...Thank you Thimatic for going the extra mile.

Korendy TR

Auto and manual install is not working. There are lots of bugs.
- Price is shown in GBP symbol. I asked this also to support team but they didn't responded it.
- When I use Brooklyn's half opening drawer style basket, it is not working
- It doesn't work with another discount code. System gives me error.

There are more way to go with this app, it is not mature at all...

June 22, 2019

Hi Behram, We are really sorry for the problem you faced.

We replied you same day on this email "behram@korendy.com.tr" through which you created ticket(#3153) that if you do not understand or want to make any change then please create staff account for our support team.

So we kindly request you to create staff account for our support team and we will make sure that our app will work perfect in your store.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thimatic Support Team

YogaHaus London

Used the app to build 2 simple bundles, straight forward with the help of the team over chat. Very efficient and helpful.

Football souvenir-shop

Great app for us.
The supporter was quick to answer within 5 mins and kindly help us to set the code. satisfaction.

Lumos-Labs

Support is great. They responded on chat within 5 min at 11:00pm PT. I was pretty impressed. The options for display could be better, I had to customize it a few times until it looked just right.

Wotofo

It's really useful and practical. And the support team is also really excellent! Good work! Keep going~

Waist Masters

I had an issue with the code and their customer support team was extremely helpful! They fixed it right away!

GymTiger®

very effective and perfect application. I recommend this application of bundle.
they have been a great help to me